Finally, after months and months of promises, requests and unanswered queries, I have the chance to update everyone my current beauty loots! There may be much delay for this but I'd like to share with experience. Before I had my Instagram (it's fresh since Nov. 2013!), I've posted some of these on my Facebook and Twitter accounts and some (the most current ones), on Instagram so I won't be surprised if you guys are familiar to them already. One reason I do this kind of post once or twice a year is that, I am no make up guru, I usually go to natural or easy everyday make up look, and I consider myself a newbie in this category (but improving a lot!) but come on, let's be honest. Every girl no matter how simple she may be, should learn how to glam herself up! It's part of knowing yourself even in the smallest differences on the features that you uniquely have. And I'm doing all these unending learning not just for myself, but for my dearest readers as well. Before I start, I'd like to thank all of you from the bottomest bottom of my heart for being part of all this journey in my blog. I promise you there's more to come!
I'd like to start with the ones that I couldn't live without in my bag even on days when I don't feel like wearing make up. A bold colored lippie would save your day together with a pair of sunnies or a light shade lippie depending on your outfit or mood. Count the bronzer in for that effortless effort! lol! Again, these are just the loots that were added from the previous ones I've had. You can view the old ones here, here and here.
1) Lime Crime Velvetines in Red Velvet (Bought this at urbanoutfitters.com but there are so many retailers in our country as well! Yay! I'd gladly refer Lannel Boutique)
2) Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place lippie in Stay Honey (Bought this at Macy's but I'm sure this is available at any Rustan's store)
3) Nars Laguna Bronzer
Bite Beauty lip crayons. Although I do not recommend this to be used in cold countries especially if you have dry lips like I do 'cause they get so pigment-y and it will look so bad. What I love about this brand known for its amazing lip crayons is that, they are so convenient that they fit into my sling bags and clutches as well! And I could pick four different shades to complete my look plus a this rubber hard case with a mirror that I love so much! Available in Sephora stores.
These are my current eye beauty essentials:
1) Clinique Lash Power Lengthening Mascara in Black Onyx- these help me grow longer lashes since I have chinky eyes!
2) Lancome Cils Booster XL- my current favorite mascara base! And it's travel friendly too!
3) Japonesque HD Lash Curler- my travel savior! (similar here) Buy at any Beauty Bar branch or visit japonesque.com
4) Maybelline Volum'Express Falsies Big Eyes Mascara in Very Black- (similar here) my favorite alternative to the Clinique one. I love that it has two brushes; one for the upper lash and the other one, a micro brush for the lower lash. Isn't that amazing?
5) Burt's Bee's Lip Shimmer- I have this in two shades (more shades here) and I also have the very popular tinted lip balm that I forgot to include here (sorry!). There's only one reason why you need to love this brand as much as I do- it's organic!
6) Well I might have to skip this one for now. There's actually so much more about this watch than you could ever see. Find that out here soon! ;)
Benefit Cosmetics- who doesn't love this brand?! If you haven't tried anything from this beauty brand yet until today, I hope I could make you! The ones that I have in this photo first came out last year and unbelievably until now, they still keep on recommending it! Well I have to say, I will too! Insert the bathina body balm that I love so much! I've featured it here.
1) They're Real! Mascara (here)
2) Hello Flawless Custom Powder Cover Up (here)
3) The POREfessional Balm (here)
Hope you've enjoyed this beauty loot update! If you have any questions, please comment below.