Its quite a long time already since I last blogged about my latest loots but TBH, I admit my likes and how I choose my make up has improved. As time flies, I've been discovering and will be discovering new ones and new ways! So before I share to you the new loots that just arrived at my doorstep few hours ago, let me share to you first the current new and few products that I've been obsessing lately and I haven't blogged yet as well.
1) (Located at the topmost right) MAC Prep + Prime Face Protect Protection Visage w/ SPF 50 (view/buy here)
2) (top left) Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in Coral Reef (view/buy here)
3) (top right) L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black (view/buy here)
4) Naked Urban Decay Palette (view/buy here)
1) - I've been using it as my face primer and its been doing great in my skin plus it protects my face from the harmful UV rays from the sun. Definitely recommend this to everyone since its for all skin types and ages.
2) - It gives me that shiny natural blushing look and its perfect to wear it on photoshoots or just taking outfit shots!
3)- This one's a lucky buy because I bought it 2 for $9 sale when I went to US last year and I've been using it lately. It does give volume to your lashes plus its in carbon black, perfect in any way I go smokey or neutral in my eyes.
4)- I jumped for joy when I got this (I tweeted and shared this on my fb fan page few months ago). I currently overuse this and I like this better than the Naked 2 Palette which is the latest one since I have my most favorite shades of neutrals and smokeys in this palette. A must try as well!
Most of the loots mentioned above were bought from the US except for the MAC primer but all of them are available here in the country (Philippines).
This just came in to my doorstep few hours ago (except for the primer potion at the front left) and I'm just beyond excited to try these! You may have noticed, I'm more of a neutral addict than you think I am. I don't know, its just really within me. lol.
1) (left) NYX Haute Jersey Leopard Couture Palette
2) (far right) NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm
3) (2nd, far right) NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Nude Peach Fuzz
4) (3rd, right) NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Tokyo
5) Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Yes, I guess you've noticed and I'm going to say it, I LOVE NYX PRODUCTS!! Here's a quick closer look on each of them. With the exception of the Primer Potion, it actually comes with the Urban Decay Naked Palette and according to my reliable sources, it does stay all day. I trust the brand anyway. *happy smile*
The NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Nude Peach Fuzz has a glossy effect, I tried it for the first time few hours ago as well. That's how excited I was! And the soft matte lip cream is an additional to my NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream collection, I've always loved NYX's soft matte lip creams. I'm keeping three shades of them already. I'm pretty sure I'm going to overuse this one though. I don't have a photo on the Tokyo shade of the soft matte lip cream from NYX also since I got that for free. *happy dance + grin smile* The color is pale pink, still good and is best in mixing with neutral lippies!
Another palette! I love palettes because they pile everything in contact especially my favorites-- neutral tones. This one's beyond complete because it has a bronzer and two blushers. Not to mention the good complement above the mirror that makes every girls' day. Teehee. I've actually been eyeing this palette before the first Naked Palette came out, but I just got the guts to purchase one this time since I was still waiting for the comments from my reliable sources. Haha!
The closer look photos are originally from google but since I posted them on my blog, I had to resize and label them. Everything from my new loots to try on were bought from Digital Traincase. They have more NYX products and other brands. They are also a trusted seller of cosmetics in Multiply. I've been buying from them since last year and their service is really great. Comments in this post will be highly appreciated!